What is the Female PRP Shot?
Fundamentally, the Female PRP Shot is a new procedure that helps to restore and improve a woman’s sexuality. In addition to this, this particular procedure also helps stop bladder leakage, which is something that many people struggle with.
The Female PRP Shot itself is a non-surgical medical spa treatment that extracts platelet rich plasma (PRP) through a simple blood draw and then utilizes it to be injected into the vagina area.
PRP is used for this procedure because it already contains your body’s own growth hormones, which works to help restore the vagina.
For this procedure your vagina is thoroughly numbed with local anesthetic cream, so you will not feel any discomfort during the treatment. It should also be stated that most patients feel little or no discomfort, and this procedure usually takes less than an hour.
During this process where your growth factors begin activating and encouraging tissue regeneration. This type of tissue regeneration is much like the way your body would heal from a cut). Subsequently, an enhanced sexual response occurs almost immediately, but can take up to 6 weeks for a full response that many remark as ‘unbelievable’.
Benefits of this injection:
- Smoother and plumber vulva skin (otherwise referred to as the ‘lips of the vagina’)
- Increased vaginal opening tightness
- Increased arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Intense orgasms
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased natural lubrication
- Higher likelihood of vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Decreased urinary incontinence